What is ORM?As you might be knowing, ORM stands for Online Reputation Management.
ORM involves combining traditional marketing and establishing public relations using Search Engine Marketing. As the name suggests, search engine results and online reviews are managed under it, with the aim to safeguard your organization’s brand reputation from any kind of negative exposure online.
It not just comprises of taking note of the social conversations, but also responding to the received comments and routine interaction with your online audience, so as to influence their opinions in favor of your brand.
Ingredients of ORM:
ORM primarily constitutes of the following,
• Rebuild customer relationships through service recovery for the unhappy/dissatisfied customers
• Direct communication with the customers to convert the dissatisfied ones into satisfied ones.
• Get to know the expectations of your customers, so as to serve them better
• Create and increase brand awareness through initiating a dialogue with your customersThat says it all!
Stats showing why ORM is inevitable
• Online brand reputation management done in a correct manner, can improve the ranking of your website and lead to business growth.
• According to a recent report published on a Search engine land, at least 86% of customers ardently believe in shopping from brands having positive online reviews.
• At least 88% buyers check online about the product they intend to purchase, says a study published on PYMNTS.
• Nearly 42% of brands in the world believe in monitoring their online reputation every day.
• More than 70% of brands believe in in-house ORM services to manage their reputation on the internet.
Sidelining the importance of ORM can have a direct impact on the quality of experience of your customers. Google happens to takes this very seriously, and the search engine can penalize your website for the same.
Glassdoor for ORMAmongst the various platforms that can be used for effective ORM, Glassdoor is a trusted and widely recognized one. Especially for the employers.
Glassdoor is amongst the world’s largest job and recruiting sites that basically allows employer branding through profile creation for your company, respond to your reviews facility and so on. That’s the reason majority of the employers out there have their presence on Glassdoor.
It has on offer a database of interview questions and reviews, company reviews, ratings, salaries & insights etc. Visitors (employees, interviewees etc.) can contribute and share their real-time experiences in the form of reviews. Be it negative or positive. This but obviously would and does attract those who are in search of a job…..Some related stats…..
• As many as 86% of the aspirants are likely to go through company reviews and ratings prior to applying.
• 65% Glassdoor users form an opinion about a particular employer only after reading a minimum of 5 reviews.
This calls for Glassdoor dedicated ORM, if you are on this platform. Loss of reputation would have serious consequences for you as an employer. Some of them could be as follows,
• Loss of revenue
• Loss of credibility and trust for your brand
• Difficulty in attracting, retaining, and engaging the desired talent
• A rise in attrition rate
• A drop in your brand value and more….
Wish to secure and build your reputation? IBRANDtech, your trusted ORM partner, has the answer.
Glassdoor based ORM model from IBRANDtech:
IBRANDtech brings to you, an exclusive and dedicated Glassdoor ORM model based on the needs of your business. It involves profile creation and building, transformation and management of reviews, positive brand and perception building and all that is required. Complete online reputation management of your brand.
Be assured that with us, your online reputation is in safe hands.
Looking forward to associating with you.